Since 1995, Cianfrocca Trasporti has owned a rail terminal connected to the national rail network, positioning itself as a leading supplier of rail logistics, capable of reaching markets beyond national borders and exploiting the advantages of multimodal transport. It also boasts the collaboration of a dedicated and constantly trained company department thanks to the lifelong learning programmes promoted by the Cianfrocca Trasporti Training Center.
What are the advantages of rail transport?
- It ensures high efficiency, thanks to faster delivery times than road and air transport;
- It provides for high safety standards: rail transport is suitable for goods requiring special protection and ensures that all safety rules are applied, from the loading of the goods to their transport;
- It contributes to the decongestion of road routes, for more environmentally friendly shipping;
- It significantly reduces environmental impact, thanks to low fuel consumption and fewer pollutant emissions.
- With our rail freight solutions, both raw materials and finished products can be transported by conventional or combined transport.