Cianfrocca Trasporti collaborates with the most important international industries in the petrochemical sector: the company offers, in fact, specific services for bulk and packaged chemicals, also under the ADR regime, the European Agreement for the Road Transport of Dangerous Goods. The chemical goods transport service is coordinated in all its phases, from handling to storage, according to high safety and quality standards, and requires special protocols for all the vehicles used.
In fact, the transport of chemical products requires specific rules:
- Constant traceability of goods, through a careful system of surveillance and monitoring of means of transport;
- Compliance with anti-contamination protocols, to ensure the safety of the vehicle driver and operators, during the storage and transfer of products;
- Use of specific packaging formats, customizing requests according to customer indications, from pallets to individual load units;
- Reception and delivery of bulk and packaged products, which ensure the maintenance of operational properties;
- Transfer operations, which respect the characteristics of the products and the rules of good practice.